An accomplished and driven professional with a proven track record of adeptly overseeing programs focused on Social and Environmental Sustainable Development, seamlessly managing them from ideation to execution. Proficient in developing educational strategies, and adeptly coaching both learners and colleagues alike towards achieving optimal outcomes. Possesses exceptional communication skills, boasting fluency in Spanish and English, in addition to a keen comprehension of the Dutch Language. Possesses a wealth of experience in navigating multicultural environments, adeptly leveraging cultural differences to bolster overall effectiveness. A highly results-driven individual.
– Teacher of English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
La Salle University and Vialingua International.
– PhD in Development Cooperation. (Success factors in project management)
Jaume I University. Spain In
– State exam Dutch as a Second Language. Collegue voor examens.
– Master in Development Cooperation. Valencia & Jaume I University. Spain.
– Master in Social Management. Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
– Human Development. Bartolome de las Casas´ Institute Peru
– Bachelor of Biological Science and Degree (title) Biologist
Major National University of San Marcos.