The goal of this first workshop in the Game of Blockchain sequence is to provide you with a basic knowledge of the blockchain technology, enough to be able to navigate yourself through the new web3-ecosystem and experiment with different (decentralized) apps.
You will learn the following:
Theory: Intro to blockchain technology, etherscan and why there are so many tokens
Practice: creating a MetaMask account and request for an Aave loan in the test environment
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the added value from blockchains compared to databases
- Name at least three different characteristics of the blockchain technology
- Explain why there are so many different tokens
- Follow a transaction/wallet on the ethereum network via etherscan
- Setup a non-custodial wallet which is ready to interact with web3
- Take out a loan via a decentralized protocol on an ethereum testnet
Scroll down further for the other workshops in this sequence!