Back on the menu: the Weekly Walk! But this time we are offering special, guided editions only on specific dates.
Would you like to make some connections with the innovation community during your lunch break? In need of some serendipitous connections? Looking for a shot of vitamin D (or rain) and exercise? We have a great solution!
In collaboration with Ellen van Bodegom (Business Walk and Talk) we will be scheduling a few special Weekly Walks. Block your calendars for the following dates:
- March 16th, The Green City Walk I
- April 6th, The Green City Walk II
- May 4th, Liberation Day Special Walk
- June 15th, Outdoor Office Day
Walk on March 16th
Come walk with us again! Let’s take a walk, network and learn more about the green in our city.
Please be on time!
- 12.00h gather at Lebkov (Stationsplein)
- We start our walk asap towards Rotterdam Noord
- 12.30h welcomed by Stefan at Ammersooiseplein
- Coffee or tea served by students of Accent College while we learn more about the Green plans in this area
- 12.45h walk back to Groot Handelsgebouw
What’s in it for you?
- Netwalking meeting with interesting (new) people;
- Get inspiration from green and sustainable actions nearby;
- With renewed energy at your desk afterwards;
- Optional donation of 10 euro to cover for your complimentary coffee and organizational costs (can be made on the spot, cash or Tikkie)
Please pre-register via this page and add this walk to your calendar. Let’s connect, walk & share!
Lebkov & Sons at Stationsplein (corner of Groot Handelsgebouw)