Wesley dos Santos: 'The idea is to organize a business 'baby' shower where people start tinkering, hosseling and think circular. An event where starting and advanced entrepreneurs come together to celebrate milestones, expand each other's perspectives, dare to express challenges, get to know each other's network or digital resources and set off for home with a gift.'
Expect an inspiring and relaxed setting with an enormous dose of inspiration! The event includes an awesome line-up, but also aims to get you (better) connected. There's a "feedback corner" where experts will answer any question you may have around digitalization, sustainability and circularity. Also we'll have a safe space, where you can hand out with like minded entrepreneurs and exchange experiences.
Upfront all SMEs present will think of a present they could give or share with others that are present. Each visitor leave with a digital Goodie Bag.
For whom? SMEs based in Rotterdam >> companies with 2 to 49 employees. You can be the owner of the bakery around the corner, a designer, content maker, fashion lover, accountant or engineer.
Host of the day: Paulo Lopes
- 15.00 - 15.10 OPENING
- Opening by alderman Economy of City of Rotterdam and organizers Anoesjka Imambaks & Wesley dos Santos.
- 15.10 - 15.30 INSPIRATION TALKS
- Inspirational talks with a host and entrepreneurs
- 15.35 - 16.15 "TINKEREN" & "HOSSELEN"
- In groups you'll formulate solutions to realistic challenges.
- 15.30 - 16.00 THINKING CIRCULAR
- Time to give gifts!
- 16.00 - 16.05 WRAP UP & END
- Wrap up by Spoken Word artiest Derek Otte. Followed by drinks, bites & networking.
- 16.30 - 17.30 BUSINESS STAND UP COMEDY SHOW