On Thursday 10 December, SDG Café is providing a meetup around¬† corona, sustainability and human rights: in line with Human Rights Day.
The line-up of speakers and pitchers for the third # SDGCafé in the trilogy about the Corona crisis is increasingly filling. Who can you expect?
- Ingrid Thijssen of VNO-NCW (on video) on human rights central.
- Sam Muller from The Hague Institute for the Innovation of Law.
- Aoife Fleming, our SDG Youth Representative, on the Youth Engagement Plan
- Maartje van der Woude of Leiden University on governance by migration
- Linda van Beek from Global Compact
- Gerard van Mourik of the Refugee Foundation about the deadly cocktail of Boko Haram and Covid-19 in northern Nigeria.
- Ivy de Bruijn of SDG Nederland about the #Sustainable Government Agreement.
NB The meetup will be Dutch-spoken. Sign up in advance required. The session is hosted by our partner SDG Café on their selected platform. Check in details available after signing up via the form above.