During this very practical fireside chat, developed especially for taking your online presenting and presentations skills to the next level, we will focus on very practical exercises and techniques:
- how to activate your audience and/or change their perspective and behavior;
- how to create interaction with your audience during an online presentation;
- how to effectively use your body language, or voice, in order to enhance your message;
- the fundamental difference between a poor quality slideshow from a shared screen and a regular training app, and your next level presentation;
- presentations technical details (e.g. microphones, sound check, angles of light, 16:9 vs 4:3 formats, etc);
- what nobody tells you about text, contrast, colors, physical contexts, imagery and more;
- breaking down the nervous repetitions, uncomfortable ticks;
- how to conquer your fear and how to use that nervousness and elevate your speech or presentation;
- how to effectively use the right emotions and trigger the right hormones & neurotransmitters, even during a virtual training;
- the power of visual aids;
- your body language, voice and the impact they play in the online "grand scheme of things";
- what are the human contexts and how are they fundamentally impacting your speech or presentation;
- facilitation interactive talks to prep you for developing further your online facilitation skills.
The training is led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta, Negotiations, Behavioral Public Speaking & Live Communications Expert. For more than 17 years Bogdan has worked as a speaker coach, pitch specialist, content creative, program director, show producer, negotiator, senior project manager, or corporate storyteller, developing projects, programs and experiences for most Fortune 500 companies, associations or non-profit organizations.
When it comes to facilitating, teaching and coaching, he focuses on applying neuropsychology to different learning models, emphasizing the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Bogdan uses complex methodologies, but in practice, the learning is as simple as a-b-c.
About The Essential Workshops
The Essential Workshps offers the best expertise around via live workshops or webinars or via the online courses available. Highly effective, no bs, no non-sense.
About Venture Café's Venture School
This session is part of the "Venture School"-track offered by Venture Café Rotterdam during summer 2020, where participants get to learn about key elements so they are able to build a venture in 9-weeks time. Find out more about this program here and sign up here if you plan to join the entire 9-week Venture School program. When you follow the entire track you may be offered access to mentors and a certificate of participation.
The freely accessible Venture School program starts on Thursday July 2nd and runs every Thursday until August 27th. Also have a look at Venture Café's other summer program offerings here.
Sessions are¬†free of charge, since innovation should be accessible for all.¬†Your donation is however much appreciated.¬†This way you keep our platform alive and contribute to the innovation ecosystem directly.