Who is it for?
1. Anyone interested in bringing design and tech to an industry they know nothing about – especially LegalTech enthusiasts
2. Non-EU expats working in the Netherlands
3. Startups and scale-ups employing (or thinking of employing) international workers
What are you going to talk about?
1. Challenges and opportunities in creating a digital product for the legal industry
2. Balancing design, engineering and business needs to solve problems as a startup founder
3. The relevance of making immigration law transparent and more accessible
What kind of knowledge do people get away with?
1. How design thinking and technology can help address issues in the legal industry
2. How lack of information and awareness about migration law can affect employees and employers of international talent
3. Awareness about what it means to be a Highly Skilled Migrant and an employer of highly skilled migrants