We are looking for a self-motivated, service oriented, organized and driven individual with at least 5 years of experience in facilitating events and creating programming in the innovation ecosystem. You should love fast-paced environments, working with a team, being independent, and bringing people together. An interest in innovation and the startup ecosystem is a must.
More specifically, we are looking for someone who possesses the following characteristics:
- Self-motivated with the desire to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up
- Extremely proactive – when you see someone needs help, do you jump in or do you wait until you’re asked?
- Personable and naturally enjoys helping others
- Able to think creatively and strategically about what our community may want to have in programming, and the ability to manage an events program from idea to execution
- Able to work with numbers (revenue, costs, etc.) but also focus on marketing, creative ideas, and partnerships
- Very detail oriented and organized with great time management skills
- Takes ownership over tasks and follows them through to completion
- Is a true team player with the capacity to foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, building management, and vendors
- Works comfortably with everyone, from cleaning crews to CEOs, treating everyone as an equal
- Brings a fresh perspective and new ideas to everything
- Able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Able to manage other junior staff
- Be willing, able, and happy to start from scratch and handle ups and downs. You will be one of the early teammates, building something new in Rotterdam.