Want to learn about investments?
Do you want to (better) navigate through the labyrinth of investments? Want to know what to do and what to avoid & want to get some personal advice from a seasoned investor?
Venture Café Rotterdam is offering you an exclusive investment Masterclass hosted by Patrick Polak, co-founder of Newion Investments. Patrick will be sharing his 25 + years experience in developing a.o. Newion’s extensive portfolio. You’ll learn about the investments you need in each life cycle stage, do’s and the dont’s when it comes to doing business with investors, how to prepare for your first contact, the biggest mistakes made (and to avoid!), and how to increase your chances to a successful investment. Also you will be warmly introduced to investors (max. 2) from Venture Café Rotterdam’s network, as organizers of Rotterdam Capital Days.
This masterclass is for you if you:
- Want to get a thorough introduction to types of investments for start-ups & scale-ups.
- Learn how to have a solid strategy when asking for investments.
- Learn how to decide on which investors to work with during the current market situation.
- Need to know all the legalities (such a contracts) involved when agreeing with investors.
- Want an expert opinion on your personal questions specific to your own start-up/ business.
- 1:1 time with Patrick Polak to ask all your personal questions.
- Get personally introduced to two investors from the vast network of Venture Café Rotterdam.
- An Inspiration box filled with value delivered straight to your address.
- Lifetime access to the high quality recording of the event.
- … and more to be announced!
16:00 – 17:30 – Introduction & Exercises
17:30 – 18:00 – Short Dinner Break (if physical)
18:00 – 19:00 – Real life case studies
19:00 – 20:00 – Networking with other participants, speeddates with Patrick (physical and/or online)
Note: Depending on the latest COVID-19 regulations, a selected number of participants will be able to join physically. More information regarding this will follow.
Whether you’re just starting out or already have some knowledge, this masterclass will ensure you will walk away with new, valuable insights.
Early bird tickets go on sale Thursday, October 1st. Get your tickets now here >